[RE-wrenches] Fronius Installer Support Sucks- but who else?

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Oct 17 09:38:39 PDT 2013

Don -

Unfortunately I believe the Sunny Tripower is only good for 480 V
applications. I'm not aware of other 240 V 3-phase inverters on the market
(other than the Fronius). We run into a lot of 208 V 3-phase here in the
Bay Area and unfortunately can't use these cool new 3-phase inverters from
SMA, Power-One, Advanced Energy, etc.

Best, August