[RE-wrenches] Fronius Installer Support Sucks- but who else?

Garrison Riegel garrison at solarserviceinc.com
Wed Oct 16 14:59:42 PDT 2013

Unfortunately the TriPowers currently shipping in the US are not Bluetooth
compatible.  They do include the "speedwire webconnect data module" which
has an RJ45 port for Ethernet connectivity.  You could connect one or even a
few units wirelessly using a wireless Ethernet bridge, but more than four
units require a hardwire to the Cluster Controller.

I was definitely hoping for Bluetooth.  It worked well with the SunnyBoys.
Hopefully they will add this to the TriPowers in the future.

Garrison Riegel

Project Manager |  <http://www.solarserviceinc.com/> Solar Service Inc

[p] 847-677-0950 |  <mailto:garrison at solarserviceinc.com>
garrison at solarserviceinc.com

NABCEP Certified PV Installation ProfessionalT