[RE-wrenches] question about pole mount interconnection

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Oct 7 21:07:27 PDT 2013

That's too many separate  poles, they get to be a real hassle at more
than two (and costly too).  I'd go to a multipole mount arrangement,
(here's
one:http://www.dpwsolar.com/index.php/applications/commercial/9-commercial/17-multi-pole-mounts-g2-mpm-g2
and then all your cabling won't have to jump up and down, it can just
run the length of the array framing.  This is more how all large ground
mount systems are going these days.  Otherwise, you need to bring all
the poles into a centrally located combiner, possibly at one of the poles.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician