[RE-wrenches] Sealing roof vent

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri Oct 4 06:06:29 PDT 2013

Hi Benn,

The vent is on a metal roof with a roof block
instead of a flashing. Your second option sounds
the best. The main concern about using a cap is
that the abandoned vent might still be too high
to put a module over. From the roof surface to
the bottom of the module will be about 5 to 5 1/2 inches.

Emacs!

Thanks,

Drake