[RE-wrenches] Sealing roof vent

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 20:47:56 PDT 2013

I've always just plugged the old hole completely with plywood of the same thickness and shingled over it with a "matching" shingle. Only when it's under the array and I'm re-routing the vent. That has always seemed like the most professional way of doing it in my opinion.

Maybe that's not the situation you are facing though.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone