[RE-wrenches] SunBandit Hybrid Solar Water Heater

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Oct 3 15:23:59 PDT 2013

Your point about Romex is a good one, but hardly worth the cost of an
inverter I would think... I'd have to do that math... Yes, I meant 1741,
and forgot that covered standalone inverters as well... Been away from
off-grid too long!

To Larry's point, I agree that the cost posted online is unworkable, but I
was under the impression that dealers could get discounted pricing from
what's shown online. When you look at the cost of a standard tank,
microinverter, and PV, it should be much, much less.

Jason