[RE-wrenches] SunBandit Hybrid Solar Water Heater

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Oct 3 14:38:57 PDT 2013

Jason,
I spoke to a representative at SunBandit. They told me that the microinverter was a proprietary device built by APS for their heater. They assured me it required no AC power source to work. See attachment, notice it has a variable AC output of 20 to 150 Vac. Also notice it can handle up to 620 Watts input.

I have not received and solicitation from them but was interested for off grid customers. They are showing "dealer" pricing to the public on their website. https://www.sunbandit.us/pricing.aspx#anchor-SBprice For those prices I'll use another method to heat water.

Larry