[RE-wrenches] 3-Phase Service, One Phase Fails

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:26:37 PDT 2013

I have felt for some time that inverters should have a logic control to
turn them off. "Short contact A to ground to disable inverter" type of
interface. If we had that, we could implement generator protection very
simply.

For your application, I see these being used in 3 phase pump control
systems.
http://www.taylorphaseguard.com/
Let me know if you need any more information.

--
Chris Mason
President, Comet Systems Ltd