[RE-wrenches] SMA Secure Power Supply

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Wed Sep 4 07:36:52 PDT 2013

Morning Wrenches,

To your statement about the rotary switches, The rotary switches are for changing the language or setting the inverter to off-grid mode for use with Sunny Island off-grid systems.

In 99.9% of normal residential installations, there is no need to touch the rotary dials. Even on a 208 grid, as the unit is auto sensing.

The Neutral is always needed in any TL unit.

It is always a good idea when installing a new product to read the manual.

Anything else, please contact me offline.

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Supervisor, Service Line
6020 West Oaks Blvd, Suite 300
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 0870
Fax: +1 916 624-2445
Service Line +1 877 697 6283 (Toll Free)
Email: steve.jefferson at sma-america.com
www.SMA-America.com<http://www.sma-america.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.