[RE-wrenches] 2500 W inverter for $300

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Fri Aug 9 10:21:59 PDT 2013

Are they missing the fact that the inverters used for battery backup RE
applications are also high output sophisticated battery chargers and
transfer switches all built into one integrated unit intended to work
together with available monitoring and coordination with charge controllers?

I normally want to tell people "good luck," too, but I've found that pretty
much everyone is an engineer these days and they must sleep at Holiday Inn
Express every night. I have found myself providing lengthy rebuttal emails
routinely. I take it on a case-by-case basis, and I put a professional
salesperson between me and the customer.

ason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Drake <drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org