[RE-wrenches] GFX Series with generator

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Thu Aug 8 09:51:13 PDT 2013

William,
Two possibilities:
1) I'd try a GVFX with the genny they have. If the voltage and frequency on the genny are within "grid" parameters and is stable enough, it should work just fine. If not:
2) get a VFX and a GVFX ac board. Maybe save yourself some time by not mounting the VFX on the wall until you change the board when the grid arrives.
Good Luck, Bob-O