[RE-wrenches] Outback AC coupling Sunpower?

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Jul 31 15:42:07 PDT 2013

Hi Corey,

Did you mount the SS relays to a good heat sink with heat compound?
They are quite sensitive to heat damage and also like a lot things optimistically rated.
I use a 2X oversize ratio for SS relays if they are used very much at all or for longer periods of time.

And I think  you are correct to install a back up to the frequency shift that may or may not work.

jay

peltz power