[RE-wrenches] Tax credit question.

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat Jul 27 12:43:19 PDT 2013

I use language like:  "you may be eligible;  it depends on
interpretation; some people have taken the credit in this case; its not
my business what you claim on your taxes,...." all followed by Allan's
"check with your accountant, I'm not a licensed CPA...."
I feel that its fine to mention the credit and give them links to IRS
forms, and DSIRE, just always include your disclaimer.
I'm also very clear up front that we have nothing to do with the tax
credit other than providing them a dated official receipt of the
transaction.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,