[RE-wrenches] Tax credit question.

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sat Jul 27 12:45:50 PDT 2013

Alan,

        I have always defaulted to that advice also. Just last week, after I had told a customer a 30% ITC is still available and told him to confirm that with his tax advisor to be sure he could take full advantage of it (some folks have to take the 30% over a couple years), he came back to me and told me his tax person said it was no longer available!  I was so glad he told me this so I could straighten it out (and get the job of course).

        This issue did get rectified but it has made me think of providing a copy of the pertinent page(s) from the IRS related to the ITC to future potential customers, and give them the advice of speaking to their tax person.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric