[RE-wrenches] Tri-Star MPPT

Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com
Wed Jul 24 09:21:38 PDT 2013

Hi Larry,
Looking at the Rolls Solar Battery User Manual regarding corrective
equalization, on pg. 9 line 5, it reads :
 "If severely sulfated, it may take many hours for the specific gravity to
rise".
 In William's case, the SG is full.  This condition where the batteries do
not seem to be "absorbing" the charge happens
 more often with sealed batteries. Maybe it is related to the degree of
sulfation.
Rgds

Eric Bentsen  |   Schneider Electric   |  Solar Business  |   UNITED
STATES  |   Technical Support Representative
Phone: +(650) 351-8237 ext. 001#  |
Email: eric.bentsen at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/solar  |   Address: 250 South Vasco Rd.,
Livermore, CA 94551

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From:
"Larry Crutcher,        Starlight Solar Power Systems"
<larry at starlightsolar.com>