[RE-wrenches] Solar labels

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:50:41 PDT 2013

If you're using a P touch there are labels with adhesives available that are non-removable and stick on real well
The regular labels will unpeel at some point
The nonremovable ones don't unpeel their labels and hold their colors very well especially inside a box

Opening a box and finding five labels laying on the bottom isn't pleasant!

Later,
Bob Ellison

Bob Ellison