[RE-wrenches] Painting rails

Benn At DayStarSolar benn at daystarsolar.ca
Fri Jul 5 13:21:02 PDT 2013

I've suggested leaving the rails black with silver-framed mods. They are considering it.
It certainly looks better than black-framed mods w/ silver rails.

Can anyone share a few install photos with me with black rails and silver-framed mods, so I can show the client that it doesn't look that bad.

Thanks

benn
Sent from a 'smart' phone, with touch screen keys. Please excuse shortcuts and typos.