[RE-wrenches] Painting rails

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Jul 5 08:30:40 PDT 2013

Hi Benn,

This sounds tricky. We've occasionally painted silver rail black on the
ends with Rust-Oleum matte black paint. It always seems to adhere well but
I don't know for sure how long it will last. I've never tried painting
silver over black.

Is the client unhappy with black rail and silver modules? As long as
you're consistent with the type of rail maybe you can talk them into
leaving it?

Best,

August