[RE-wrenches] Trace PS 2524

boB at midnitesolar.com boB at midnitesolar.com
Mon Jul 1 14:29:04 PDT 2013

Here's a place that might be able to help you.....

http://www.phantompowerservices.com/

The PS is basically an SW inside with different transformers
and slightly different software.

boB

*Specialized in repairing Trace, Heart, and Xantrex Inverters.

*
Models that can be serviced:

  * SW Series
  * DR Series