[RE-wrenches] Gas oven question

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Mon Jun 10 12:48:01 PDT 2013

Hi Allan,
   While not a separate gas unit, Premiere makes a nice stainless steel
and black propane gas stove/oven. It's sort of a step up from the
Lehmans Catalogue old school stuff but still not what you're looking
for. I have used one at home for the last four years with good
experience....

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design