[RE-wrenches] 24V charging with 60 cell modules

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Jun 4 11:34:31 PDT 2013

I know this isn't Facebook, but if there were a 'like' button, I would
click it.

This is probably a more common question than we realize, and I agree with
the answer by Allan/Bob-O. I wonder if we could convince Solar Converters,
Inc. to make a cost effective and flexible DC converter to boost the PV
voltage and make this possible.

*Jason Szumlanski*

*Fafco Solar
*