[RE-wrenches] Monitoring - The Dilemma

Will White William.White at realgoods.com
Mon Jun 3 10:07:44 PDT 2013

We're starting to tell clients that we'll come out and troubleshoot but if the problem is found to be with their internet connection we charge them for the service call.  We're spending way too much time fixing monitoring systems for reasons described below.

Thanks,
Will

Will White
Regional Field Operations Manager - New England

Real Goods Solar
64 Main St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
Tel: (802) 223-7804