[RE-wrenches] used panel mount questions

Bill Hoffer sunengser at gmail.com
Thu May 30 22:43:47 PDT 2013

Don
Actually Very High Bond (VHB) foam tapes are incredibly strong and if
formulated for glass, will work quite well.  They have been using it for
decades to mount heavy glass and aluminum panels on curtain walls on sky
scrapers.  I would trust it totally as long as it was not bought  at
HomeDepot.  I have tested it with heavy loads and the aluminum frame failed
before the tape and glass module!

Bill

Bill