[RE-wrenches] Defective modules

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Wed May 29 09:10:35 PDT 2013

Hilton

We have been seeing catastrophic failures with 3C panels here in Panama mostly either No-Name or Re-Branded from a discounter in the USA (who shall remain nameless) The problems seem to occur within the first three years.

BTW we don't sell any Chinese 3C panels. We have had some luck with Canadian Solar

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer
[Real-logo-X-195]
Toll Free 888-895-8179
tom at thesolar.biz<mailto:tom at thesolar.biz>
Customer Service and Accounting 888-895-6810
Grid tie sales 888-895-7847
Off Grid sales 888-895-4058
Other Product Sales 888-895-9612
Central America Sales (Panama) 507-6-126-1253
Shipping and Receiving 888-895-6497
Tech Support 888-895-8179