[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling different brands

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Mon May 27 18:19:03 PDT 2013

It seems a little vague on that point. Talking to Fronius tech
support did not produce a definitive answer. I think so long as the
system is basically grid tied, it likely wouldn't. In the webinar,
the presenter said that Fronius wasn't worried about the AC relay
being switched on and off by the process of AC coupling. I wouldn't
design an off grid system around a Fronius.