[RE-wrenches] Combining Enphase M190 and M215 on same circuit

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Sun May 19 07:38:47 PDT 2013

Jason,

The M190 requires using a 15-amp (maximum) branch circuit. As long as
the total current from both types of inverters doesn't exceed 12 amps
(80% of 15), there should not be a problem in mixing the inverters. The
combination you are proposing is only 8.6 amps -- it should be fine.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com