[RE-wrenches] SE or SW

Benn At DayStarSolar benn at daystarsolar.ca
Tue May 14 17:30:56 PDT 2013

Thanks for pointing that out Dave.
PVWatts is a great tool but you're right, unfortunately it doesn't account for snow cover.

It's best to go into the derate settings and using your knowledge of the different site/equipment factors, adjust accordingly.

benn
Sent from a 'smart' phone, with touch screen keys. Please excuse shortcuts and typos.