[RE-wrenches] SE or SW

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Tue May 14 17:18:43 PDT 2013

PV Watts does not consider snow. So, if you are in an area that snow
coverage is an issue then you have become the decider based on what your
best instincts and your experience tell you. I've got some second story (not
workable for a roof rake unfortunately) low sloped roofs for clients that
can stay snow covered for weeks at a time. But I know that going in and I
take PV watts and de-rate the 5 months that we get significant snow here in
northern Vermont and no one is surprised and disappointed with the poor
winter production.

Dave Palumbo