[RE-wrenches] outback fx series inverters

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sun Apr 14 10:37:44 PDT 2013

Add over the wire smart meters [pulse style?] here due to the wireless smart
meter scares in other locals. The wireless smart meters would not work with
the mountains here.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

dana at solarwork.com  - www.solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140   C - 970.209.4076

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"