[RE-wrenches] outback fx series inverters

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sat Apr 13 13:08:43 PDT 2013

the customer had some guy come in with 'a meter'. there was no mention of frequency or scale for the ranges listed below. and of course... the man with the meter also sells the 'filters' which help the problem he finds - sigh. here is the pertinent paragraph in her letter to me:

As you know, XXX  has had a rough time health-wise over the past year. This is cause for concern, as his diet is pristine, as is his life-style. Dr. Lu feels that he is showing signs of toxic electromagnetic exposure. (XXX is electrically sensitive.) So, I had Neil Cohen over and he measured our frequencies. L-o-n-g story short: when the inverter is shut down, the house drops to normal. With it on, we are in the 2,000-3,000 range. Even with greenwave filters installed, it stays about 1,800 when the inverter is on. The minute the inverter is turned off, the reading is about 14. We have turned it off for the past few days and Kealey is beginning to show some preliminary signs of recovery.

i wonder what his meter is reading? i know when my inverter is selling am radio reception is wiped out so there is some rfi coming out of it, not that this is necessarily harmful.

these folks are also 'chem-trail' believers. oh, the joys of living in mount shasta... sigh

todd