[RE-wrenches] outback fx series inverters

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Sat Apr 13 12:52:49 PDT 2013

Have you used a gaus meter (http://www.amazon.com/Gen-El-Gauss-Master/dp/B0004IR6J6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1365882645&sr=8-2&keywords=gaus+meter) to measure the EMF near the inverters and other places?  Might put it in perspective.

Randy