[RE-wrenches] Inverter Ramp times

John Berdner John.Berdner at solaredge.com
Mon Apr 8 17:57:48 PDT 2013

Ray:

Adjustable ramp times are becoming a common requirement in EU countries with high penetration PV.
We can adjust in the seconds to minutes (a few thousand seconds) time frame.
I can dig up details if relevant.

Best Regards,

John Berdner
General Manager, North America

SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
3347 Gateway Boulevard, Fremont CA 94538 USA  (*Please note of our new address.)
T: 510.498.3200, X 747