[RE-wrenches] Cable tray

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Tue Mar 26 08:02:45 PDT 2013

Bill,

Does this mean that USE-2 is not acceptable for use in this manner?

Also, what is your confidence level that this will make it to the printer? I
recall a few other instances of proposed amendments that at the last minute
were not included in the past few code cycles (pertaining to PV).

Too bad we are still on the 2008 code cycle here.

Thanks

Glenn Burt