[RE-wrenches] P1 micro performance

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Fri Mar 22 02:37:17 PDT 2013

Hi boB,

Kudos to you, too. Flat-topping (bottoming) is so very descriptive and
hopefully universally understandable. Excellent analogies.
Technical education/expertise sharing is one of the most prized benefits
of belonging/participating on the RE-wrenches list.
Thanks,

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094