[RE-wrenches] Metal shingles

Solarguy ntrei at 1scom.net
Thu Mar 21 06:18:52 PDT 2013

Be sure to check with the roofs installer first. I have had to pay roofers
to send a crew out to 'drill holes' to avoid the homeowner losing their
warranty on the shingles. Especially if it's a specialty type of roof you
don't want to be blamed for leaks or warranty cancellation.

Been there done that..

Jim Duncan