[RE-wrenches] 14 inch aluminum standoffs?

Nate Coleman nate at zepsolar.com
Mon Mar 18 10:36:58 PDT 2013

Andrew,

There are many existing mounting system products available on the market
that use HDG, pre-galvanized sheet steel or combined Al-Zn coatings such as
Galvalume.  These types of coatings have been used in the roofing industry
for decades and roofing product manufacturers often provide 20+ year
warranties for products constructed with these types of coatings.

In addition, UL considers the use of G90 or equivalent galvanization as a
compliant construction for obtaining UL 2703 certification for photovoltaic
mounting and bonding system products.

Best regards,

*Nate Coleman, PE *|* *Director of Technical Development | *Zep Solar,
Inc.*| +1 (415) 329-0780 |This email contains confidential information