[RE-wrenches] Housekeeping - File sizes and dialup

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Fri Mar 1 11:07:42 PST 2013

Hi again gang. Any questions or responses should go to me directly, off-list.

Well, it's been over a week, and I have not heard from any Wrenches that are still on dialup or have very restrictive data allowances.

I will give it a bit more time, so please get back to me if you have concerns about increasing permissible message sizes on the list.