[RE-wrenches] Conductor Sizing for Supply Side Connection

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed Feb 27 16:41:14 PST 2013

Alan,

Thanks for the clarification. I believe you and Jeremy are talking about
the exception listed on the last paragraph of 705.12(D)(2). I've never used
that rule but it is good to know about. When we do battery backup we
typically route the critical loads through an external transfer switch
rather than through the battery inverter but this definitely has the
potential to open up doors and potentially reduce equipment cost.

Best,

August

August Goers

Luminalt Energy Corporation