[RE-wrenches] Solar-direct pool pumping

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Feb 20 09:22:07 PST 2013

Ben @ Argand-Dankoff last time I knew.

505.471.3469

I used the Suncentric PV direct on a 20x40 horizon pool in Malibu
overlooking the ocean on its own tracker and it is working fine 6+ years
down the trail.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

dana at solarwork.com  - www.solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140   C - 970.209.4076

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"