[RE-wrenches] Solar-direct pool pumping

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Feb 20 09:10:14 PST 2013

SunRay Solar uses the Lorentz 600W pump. It's okay, but honestly we have
had some pump issues. The variable nature if the flow is problematic and
inevitably results in low customer satisfaction. Convince them to get a
Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump and put a small PV system on the
house to offset it. It's more effective from a cost AND performance
perspective. That's my 2 cents...

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar