[RE-wrenches] CIS mods

John Berdner John.Berdner at solaredge.com
Mon Feb 18 18:54:09 PST 2013

Light soaking = exposed to sunlight for some period of time in order to complete light induced degradation (or apparently light induced enhancement).

Best Regards,

John Berdner
General Manager, North America

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE0E09.55EDDEB0]

SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
3347 Gateway Boulevard, Fremont CA 94538 USA  (*Please note of our new address.)