[RE-wrenches] Enphase "AC Frequency out of Range"

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Thu Feb 7 15:19:42 PST 2013

Enphase engineers have contacted my client and will do a preliminary test
of the Enphase fix sometime next week to see if it is effective. They will
be using a Hioki PQA during the testing.  I applaud Enphase for staying on
this and even if this first fix needs some tweaking, I am confident they
will make it work.

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design