[RE-wrenches] Mobil inverter with Gen support

Maverick Brown maverick at mavericksolar.com
Wed Feb 6 00:15:31 PST 2013

Is it possible for you to add a 30A contactor with 120Vac coil (which connects to the grid) to create the ground to neutral bond via the normally closed contacts?

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Office:     512-919-4493
Cell:        512-460-9825