[RE-wrenches] generator suggestions

Rich Nicol rich at solartechvt.com
Wed Jan 30 06:07:07 PST 2013

While in the past not being a fan of Generac, we've had the same positive
experiences thus far with the Eco Gen. The two wire start is simple and
clear. It comes set up for 120v. The kit initially supplied for the 240v
conversion was incomplete and the directions made absolutely no sense. I
believe the directions for the 240v conversion have now been revised. While
we don't sell generators either we do complete the connection to our systems
and program the autostart etc. Thus far the two Eco Gen's connected to our
systems have run well. One of which has 800 hours on it with no issues thus
far.
Thanks
Rich