[RE-wrenches] generator suggestions

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Jan 30 01:11:04 PST 2013

Ray:

We hooked one up, but I spent little time with it.  It was in a very
plastic casing and it was somewhat hard to get to the connection box.  It
required some kind of programming for the two wire start to
work.  Fortunately the vendor's installer was on site so he pressed the
buttons.  It took him 45 minutes and actually reading the book to figure it
out.

Again, a very limited exposure to the machine, but it's all I got.

William