[RE-wrenches] Husqvarna......; Iota configuration

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Mon Jan 28 09:57:47 PST 2013

Hi Dan,

The Iota jumper only raises voltage by 0.6 volts above the default setting. You will need to insert the jumper AND adjust the voltage POT (now internal) to reach the EQ range.

For off grid systems, I usually turn up the Iota voltage POT fully since generator run time is rarely enough to cause a long over-voltage condition. Then when the customer wants to equalize, just continue running the generator. Sometimes I install a toggle switch in series with the jumper in case a lower voltage is desired.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems