[RE-wrenches] lithium batteries

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Sat Jan 26 21:01:10 PST 2013

Hi Jay,

Corvus Energy and Outback Radian have an integrated lithium based solution they are just rolling out now. Ideally, the BMS can communicate directly with the inverter to control charge rate and that's what they have done here.

The Corvus offerings have an operational range from 40.4 to 50.4 VDC.

Kevin