[RE-wrenches] Off-grid in Tanzania

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 14:45:52 PST 2013

Thanks everyone.  Field serviceability is important and some great points
have been made.

In terms of monitoring, has anyone used the Pentametric on-line monitoring
interface?  How about the MyMidnite interface for the Classic?  And
finally, I've heard that battery SOC can be monitored through the Sunny
Webbox, but I can't find any literature on the feature - anyone have any
experience with this?

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt

Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting, LLC

(202) 486-7507

LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713>

Company Website <http://truittreconsulting.weebly.com/>

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66

Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132

 <%28202%29%20486-7507>

[image: 24 copy.jpg]

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough