[RE-wrenches] Square D Disconnects mounted on the slope of the roof.

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 08:14:04 PST 2013

Thank you all for the ideas and info....in many parts of Oregon you are
required to have a rooftop fireman's disconnect....we have been using a
variety of methods...for small residential we are currently using the
midnite solar box with the disconnect handle and their 600vdc breaker but
this only works for one string....the other option we have found is a bit
spendy and is made by DC SunVolt out of NJ.... They can do two strings with
their multipole disco...to feed two separate inverters...I was hoping that
we could use the square d for this purpose along with its three poles but
now with your help I have confirmed that this won't work....oh well, back
to two midnite solar discos.....
Thank you all...

--
Sunny Regards,