[RE-wrenches] Enphase and Line Noise

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Thu Oct 17 08:49:59 PDT 2013

Thanks William,

I completely agree about PV dedicated power centers & connections. I talked with the homeowner about having the Envoy located in the detached garage several hundred feet away from the house where the solar is mounted and tied into a dedicated sub but he insisted the Envoy be located in the house. I'll give the Digi-Key filter a try. Thank you!

SunHarvest